On Monday, People magazine released the Brad and Angelina “twins edition” of their magazine. The pictures reportedly cost People $14 million dollars, which The Jolie-Pitt’s will donate to charity. They are good that way.
Of course, I ran out to buy it! How could anyone resist 19 pages of Brangelina family pics?
I thought the cover pic was cute. Stunning parents and beautiful, happy babies.
But...now there is a whole lot of chatter that People Magazine photoshopped a smile on little Vivienne Marcheline. I know the public likes controversy, but why would anyone do that?
I don’t think Viv’s smile is photoshopped. I can think of thirteen reasons that baby could be smiling without the aid of computer technology.
Today is Thursday Thirteen...and here’s mine.
2. Just moving her lips? Perhaps she just finished a yawn.
3. She could be happy she got a normal name. Knox? (who’s there?)
4. Ummm...she’s part of the Brangie Bunch! What kid wouldn’t be smiling?
5. Perhaps Knox is playing a little footsie?
6. She’s trying to get Brangelina’s attention away from her brother. Why ARE they only looking at one baby on the cover pic?
7. She’s relieved that adults are holding her instead of her siblings.
8. Maybe something on Angelina’s hausfrau dress is tickling her. I'm not buying that that dress is something Angelina really wears.
9. I think it’s possible that we’re misinterpreting the picture. Brad could have kissed her right before the it was taken and his bed head hairdo poked her and she’s really about to cry.
10. She’s elated that later in the shoot, it will be Knox, and not her, that Shiloh pokes in the eye.
11. She realized that her parents are two of the best looking people in the world, so her chances of being totally hot are better than Paris Hilton’s were.
12. She could be just be asleep and dreaming. My kids smiled like that in their sleep sometimes.
13. Personally, I think she’s laughing her ass off at the $14 million dollar price tag for the pictures of her half undressed and somewhat unclean looking family. Seriously.