Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving


Yes, blogger fans, I haven’t posted in a while. I start to write things every day and either I never finish or they bore me. Since I don’t want to bore you, I don’t post them. I have several that I still need to finish and when I do, I will put them up. Better late than never!

I had a great weekend. My entire family came over to my house and we partied until my two year old nephew fell asleep in a corner. I think he wore himself out dancing to “My Humps” over and over again. I wore myself out laughing at him. He’s a real cutie and I don’t get to see him that often.

Just because Thanksgiving weekend is drawing to a close, it doesn’t mean we still should take the time to be thankful for what we do have. I think if more people spent time concentrating on the good things about the people and things in their lives than the bad, they would be much less miserable. Usually, the bad things aren’t really all that bad compared to how people in other parts of this world live.

I am fortunate enough to come from a great family and I have some pretty fabulous friends, too. Be thankful for what you’ve got, appreciate your family and friends and be sure to let them know how much you care about them once in a while and the world will be a much better place.

No comments: