As you probably already know, I jumped on the Barack Obama bandwagon a while back. I really like him.
I like him so much that I even bought myself this Barack Obama button three weeks ago, but it never arrived.
Now I know that if I were running for President and someone was willing to pay for and walk around with a button with my picture on it, I would get that button mailed out tout de suite, non? (I had to use that expression because someone wrote "toot sweet" in a complaint letter to my office and I laughed so hard I was crying!)
I think Barack would agree with me on this so that can only mean that somebody intercepted my button! Flat out stole the thing!
I like to play Nancy Drew, so I’ve lined up all the probable suspects. There’s just so many it’s hard to tell where to begin!
Today is Thursday Thirteen...here’s mine....
1. Did Oprah take my button? Maybe she’s jealous that The Rock Chick is influential, too!
2. If so, Maybe Oprah’s boyfriend took it with him when he moved out of her Gold Coast condo. I'll have to wait until The Enquirer tells me where he moved.
3. Maybe I’d find it on the set of “Law and Order”? Hmmm, even if it is there, the set’s probably closed with the writer’s strike.
4. Would I find it in John Edwards hairstyling kit? If it is, I certainly hope it’s not covered in product!
5. Or could it be in Huckabee’s guitar case? Maybe he’s using it as a guitar pick!
6. Is it hiding in McCain’s cheeks? (Ok, ok, I apologize! ) I’m SURE it isn’t there.
7. Maybe I’d find it in Mitt Romney’s coffee cup? It’s empty after all. He has to do something with it.
8. Perhaps it’s mixed in with all of Guiliani’s marriage certificates and divorce papers! I’d probably never find it.
9. Could W himself have my button? Maybe he doesn’t want to move out of The White House!
10. Or maybe Jenna Bush is using it to pin up her mugshot somewhere.
11. Chris Matthews might have taken it to pin his lips together after his ridiculous Hillary Clinton comment last week.
12. Will I find it in Hillary’s village? Just how big is this village exactly? Will I need my posse to help me search?
13. I’ve got it! Maybe it’s in Bill Clinton’s pants! Nah, someone would have found it by now, for sure.
ALL IN FUN, PEOPLE! ALL IN FUN! (But seriously, my button never arrived!)