Monday, September 17, 2007

Rock The Vote!

The other day I wrote a post about Shelly and her “Dear Abby” letter writing contest over at This Eclectic Life.

I don’t know why, but I was struggling to come up with an entry for this contest. I entered as Paris Hilton “The Heir Head” and as I expected, I did not make the final cut. When I wrote it, I was just not my usual snarky self.

Everyone in unison....awwwwwwww, poor Rock Chick!

Thank you, but it’s ok.

I can still hold my head up and if you head over to Shelly’s site, you will see why. The finalist entries are hysterical and mine was well, just not quite as good. I’m the first to admit that! Next time!

Go there and vote for your favorite! She even has a prize for voters! You can vote even if you don’t have a blog. Just vote and then leave a comment saying “Jessica The Rock Chick sent me”.

This is a tough pick for me..so many talented writers and so many funny entries!

No comments: