Sunday, July 29, 2007

Q and A #13 (Blogathon 78)

Time to entertain another question because, for the life of me, I can't think of anything to talk about. I'm fairly certain this has never happened to me before :)

Shelly has a good one! She wants to know...Do you have any music that you secretly love, but wouldn't be caught dead listening to, because it's just not cool?

Well, Shelly, since you asked....Well, yes and no. I absolutely ADORE Barry Manilow, which I think most people wouldn’t expect from The Rock Chick nor would they probably think it was very cool, but I love him too much to keep that a secret.

On a recent mini road trip to the Bon Jovi concert, though, I was teased a bit because it was discovered that I have MMMBop by Hanson on my iPod. I also really like *N SYNC. I probably wouldn’t volunteer that in a conversation, but, you know, since you asked.....

COMING UP NEXT: Checking in on The Rock Chick!

No comments: