Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blue Moon

Once in a blue moon, somebody seems to want to see the Rock Chick in her Catboots. I don’t know why they would, but the one surefire way to ensure a kick in the ass is to overstep one of my boundaries with any of my kittens.

I don’t care how old they are, they are still my babies and unless you’d enjoy a good case of Cat Scratch Fever, stay on your own side of the fence.

It seems that Hillary Clinton has her claws sharpened at the same place that I do. No big surprise there, we even attended the same high school. She’s from my ‘hood!

MSNBC’s David Shuster made a “big no no” remark about Hillary “pimping out” her daughter Chelsea by having her make some campaign phone calls on her behalf.

I know that Mitt Romney’s sons were on the campaign trail for him. Was he “pimping them out”, too?

I don’t understand why anyone would make a comment like this. It would seem completely normal for Chelsea to want to help her mother in her campaign, right? That’s her mother!

David Shuster has been suspended from appearing on MSNBC, other than to make apologies. If I were Hillary, I’d let him apologize until he was blue in the face and then I’d catboot him until there was another meaning to the phrase “blue moon”. Ouch.

6 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Ok... I should learn my lesson. DO NOT visit your blog unless I have emptied my bladder!!

As you saw from my blog updates we finally got the internet all hooked up... we were stealing others unlocked wireless and it was REALLY SLOW... so now, no more illegal stuff and we're cruising! :) I need to catch up now!

The Rock Chick said...

Jessica: did I make you PIMP? (Pee In My Pants!)..well, your pants, not mine. I love you, but please don't pee in my pants :) hahahahahahaaaa!

Glad you're getting things together in the new house! I still can't believe how many people don't lock up their wireless connections. If they only knew, right? LOL

Jenny McB said...

At least they (evil media) are beginning to leave out how Hillary looks, what she is wearing and all that girly stuff. She threatened to not do the debate at MSNBC, wonder how that will turn out.

Crystal said...

That was a really stupid thing to say.

Politics bring out the worst in people.

The Rock Chick said...

JennyMcB: Yes, I haven't heard anything about her related to her looks or clothes lately. Which, I have to say, she looks really good, I think. She looked really nice at The State of The Union address!

Crystal: Yes, really stupid. I can't imagine why someone would say that, anyway. It's not unusual at all to see the candidates adult children campaigning for them.

Anonymous said...

One of the things I hate about political "coverage" is dumb remarks like the one you've mentioned. Several decades ago, no news person would have dreamed of dragging the good name of a politician's family in the mud. Now, it's anything goes.
I'm with you that Hillary ought to rip David Shuster a new one.