Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rock Chick Update (Blogathon 30)

I wanted to give you all an update on how I’m doing with Bogathon 2007. Well, I am not checking my donations or anything like that. I figured if I hit a lull in pledges, I might get discouraged, so totally not checking!! You can still help support the VH1 Save The Music Foundation by clicking here!

Blogathon started 7 hours ago and it has flown by! Really! It’s been harder than I thought to keep up with the posts every 30 minutes. I had plans, I had a schedule and then my internet connection kept dropping off and YouTube wouldn’t cooperate. Both seem ok now! I probably shouldn’t have stayed out so late rock chicking either :)
We had a great time with the first hour of trivia, too!! In fact, it went so well that they used up almost all of my questions so I had to go searching for more!

Overall, it’s been great so far and I can’t thank my guest bloggers enough! Not only have they written spectacular blog posts, they have been lifesavers to me so far!! This is my first time with Blogathon and I admit, I am a little ill prepared, I think. I’m really wishing I had written more posts ahead of time!

Be sure to be here between 5 and 6 PM for another round of trivia! Each correct answer wins a raffle ticket for one of my fabulous prizes!

Oh yeah, and don't forget to donate! PLEASE!!!

COMING UP NEXT: More questions and answers!!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Did you know about the blogathon radio??? http://radio.blogexplosion.com/ Thought it was kind of cool!!


Also... I have checked out a few other blogathoners ... yours is *by far* the most interesting of the ones I have looked at! =) And I am not being biased... I will say no more b/c I am not a blogging gossip ... but take my word for it - your blog is rocking right now!

The Rock Chick said...

WOW! That is very cool and a wonderful compliment, thank you!! Liek I said, I'm a little underprepared, I think. I haven't had a chance to check out any other bloggers yet and keep up with my every 30 minutes...hopefully, I can get myself a post or two ahead here and poke around a bit...

What kinds of things are other people doing?

Sparky Duck said...

I like fabulous prizes!!

the 30 minute thing is hard.

The Rock Chick said...

I'm sure you're busy as a bee, too Sparky!! How's things going? And why can other Blogathoners make it to my blog and I am barely able to handle this every 30 minute thing?

I must need more coffee!!!!

Jessica Morris said...

I emailed you!

The Rock Chick said...

got it!