Saturday, March 31, 2007

Crazy Train

As if I don't have enough to worry about, I am a weirdo magnet. They always find me.

I know I just posted that my normal humorous self would be back very soon. It happened more quickly that I predicted. Right before all of these things happened, my horoscope said that the two lunar eclipses would not be good for me as a Gemini.

Obviously, the eclipse also took a toll on whoever commented in my blog entry below (Keep On Keepin' On). I’m leaving it there until I can figure out what exactly it is. I consider myself literate in 2-maybe even 3-languages. Unfortunately, “crazy” isn’t one of them.

To Mr. “IrelandrepelledtheVikings@thehammerofthegods.com”....
Dude, The Unabomber called. He’d like his manifesto back. There's a crazy train leaving any time now. Maybe you can get on it and get it back to him before one of the brainless clones grabs ya! CHOO CHOO!!!!

Sheesh!

4 comments:

NWO said...

Is reverse positioning something about doggie style?

rockygrace said...

That is the most awesome comment I've ever seen! If someone left a comment like that on my blog, I think I'd print it out and frame it or something!

Jessica Morris said...

how odd... lol!! some people!!

I hope things are getting better - I was sorry to read about the rough two weeks you've had.

Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg
it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.


Look at my homepage: lcd projector lamps